Networked Temperature & Humidity
Monitor with eMail & SNMP
Monitors, records, graphs temperature and humidity remotely
The self-contained Etherstuff ET-2RHT Ethernet Hygrometer graphs temperature and relative humidity
on a built-in web server,
alarms and monitors two contact closure alarms.
Download free user manuals, SNMP MIB, and software from our Support page.
The ET-2RHT Ethernet Hygrometer is a relative humidity & temperature monitoring device that monitors ambient or spot
temperature and humidity, graphs the values on its self-contained graphing webserver, and emails or alerts
you with SNMP if the values go outside the user-set high and low limits. The ethermometer Plus includes
one temperature and humidity probe with two logic 'closure' inputs for monitoring dry contact closures from
external devices or switches. The status of the closures is also viewable via webpage.
Ethermometer RHT by Etherstuff
- Lots of New Features - Just $349
- Graphing Relative Humidity & Temperature Webserver
- Email and/or SNMP Trap alerts
- Quick and Easy setup thanks to DHCP and DNS Lookup
- Supports realtime SNMP monitoring and data collection
- Also monitors two external dry contact closures via web, email or SNMP
- Includes -30 to 150 degrees F & 0-100% relative humidity probe
- Built-In Real-Time Clock for timestamp of data
- Configurable email server alerts you to external closures and out of tolerance values.
- Program alarm thresholds for emailed temperature and humidity alerts.
- Configurable closure alarms can be set up for normally open or normally closed circuits.
- Separate email destinations for temperature, humidity, and closure alerts.
- The temperature and humidity sensor features +/- 1 degree C and +/- 3.5% RH accuracy.
- Simple field calibration for enhanced accuracy.
- One Year Limited Warranty
Configuration is super easy - the ethermometer supports DHCP so you just plug it in and the network
configuration is automatic. Or you can manually program the IP address and other network
particulars. Our Etherset utility allows you to enter the serial number of your device and retrieve
(or set) the IP address so you can access the data and configuration webpages. The ethermometer also
supports DNS lookup for the destination email server so you don't have to know the destination
server's IP address to set up the email functions.
Also new is SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) support for centralized monitoring.
The ethermometer's temperature and closure status are continually available in standard format
for your SNMP monitoring system.
The email capabilities of the ethermometer require access to and use of an SMTP server, knowledge of the SMTP server name or IP address, plus a valid destination email address.
List Price: $349.00
Photos, specs and additional information about this product available here in PDF.
Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, download it here
Please contact us if you have questions.
Back to Products